Kohlrabi Au Gratin
This recipe is especially fun of those that love potato au gratin!
Write a review
- 4 small kohlrabi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 thinly sliced kohlrabi leaves (set aside)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion or scallion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer half of the slices on bottom of buttered shallow 1 qt casserole dish layer with half the onions, 3tbs cheese, half the heavy cream, half the kohlrabi leaves, half the salt and half the pepper
- Repeat layering
- Top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs
- Bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 15 minutes
Sycamore Farms http://sycamorefarmsny.com/