Swiss Chard & Egg Strata
Write a review
- 1 bunch Sycamore Farms Swiss chard
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Saute the Swiss chard with garlic in the olive oil.
- Layer the bread, cheese, and Swiss chard twice in a 7” x 11” pan.
- Beat together eggs and milk, then pour over layers.
- Let soak in the refrigerator for about 8 hours.
- Bake at 350* for 50-60 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Sycamore Farms http://sycamorefarmsny.com/